• Supports muscle relaxation and nervous system health*
• Helps build strong, healthy bones*
• Supports healthy blood pressure*
• Supports a stable mood and relaxation*
The immune system requires certain nutrients in order to fight foreign invaders from entering the bloodstream. These foreign invaders (bacteria and viruses) can cause pain and sickness that last short and long periods of time. Magnesium is an essential nutrient that the immune system uses to keep its defenses strong.*
The removal of waste from the body is essential for keeping energy levels up. The cells need to be cleansed of toxins on a regular basis, and Magnesium is able to help with that process.*
Gut health is a delicate balance that many people use probiotics to balance. Antioxidants are known to zap the healthy gut bacteria and taking Magnesium can help to keep those microorganisms that help you digest in a harmonious balance. Magnesium helps the gut absorb essential nutrients such as potassium, vitamin D, and zinc.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.