About this item
- Gotu Kola Herb (Centella Asiatica) also known as Indian pennywort, marsh penny, white rot, thick-leaved pennywort, hydrocotyle, Indian water navelwort, and talepetrako has been popular for years in India, Indonesia, China, and Sri Lanka.
- One of the most spiritual herbs in India, it is often used to enhance meditation and has been used for generations in the ancient Indian practice of Ayurveda.
- The Chinese believed that the Gotu Kola herb promoted longevity. In fact, the Chinese name for Gotu Kola means “fountain of youth.” In Sri Lanka, legend has it that elephants have long lives because they eat Gotu Kola herb.
- Gotu Kola herb is one of the largest cultivated crops. While it’s leafy greens are an important food source in Bangladesh, Thailand and Sri Lanka, it also has been internationally recognized within many countries’ pharmacopoeias since the late 1800s.
- Nature’s Answer Gotu Kola Herb Extract gives you all the benefits of this time-tested Botanical Energizer.* It’s super concentrated with each serving providing a full 2,000 mg of herb to promote healthy immune support,* which is important to a healthy life. It’s gluten-free, alcohol free, and because it’s a highly concentrated liquid, it is absorbed faster.