• Helps support cardiovascular health*
• Necessary nutrient for energy production at a cellular level*
• May protect cell membranes from free radical damage*
• Shown to prevent oxidation of LDL cholesterol*
• May support healthy immune function*
Co-Q 10 is essential to the energy production and necessary for the formulation of adenosine tri-phosphate (ATP), a multifunctional chemical compound necessary for healthy cellular maintenance. Co-Q 10 functions in the transfer of energy and oxygen between blood and body cells and also between cell components. It is essential for the body’s cells, tissues, and organs.*
32 million Americans take statins to lower cholesterol. Statins lower your Co-Q 10 levels by blocking the pathway in which Co-Q 10 is produced. Statins also reduce the blood cholesterol that transports Co-Q 10 and other fat-soluble antioxidants.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.